Source I.T. Inc Order System and its Users
Terms and Conditions
Source I.T. Inc; Order System, (the “Website”), is an online information, communication and ordering service provided by Source I.T. Inc. and is only available to Source I.T. customers and approved guests (i.e.User). To protect the Website and its Users, Source I.T. Inc. authorizes users access of the Website by providing proprietary user identification Login and passwords.
Please note that access to the Website is subject to the User’s agreement with the terms and conditions set forth below. Source I.T. Inc reserves the right to modify this agreement at any time and such modifications will be effective immediately. Users agree to periodically review this agreement and be bound by any future modifications.
- Users may not transfer or assign their proprietary access code to others without the express written permission of Source I.T. Inc. Any unauthorized transfer is in violation of this User agreement.
- The User agrees to enter the Website for the sole purpose of determining whether or not to make a valid purchase from Source I.T.’s inventory. The User agrees not to attempt to modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any information utilized in the creation or maintenance of the Website including without limitation the software or the site design. The User agrees that access to the Website is only with the permission of Source I.T. Inc. and without prior notification by Source I.T. Inc, permission to access the Website may be terminated.
- Accounts that are not current will be placed on credit hold and customers will not be allowed to place orders. Please contact Source I.T. Inc Accounting Department immediately in reference to all credit hold problems.
Since Source I.T. Inc ’s Website is a real-time inventory ordering system, inventory cannot be guaranteed orders must be complete in a timely fashion in order to insure product availability. Although inventory is in real time Source I.T. Inc cannot guaranty availability and reserves the right to change prices at our discretion based on market conditions. .
Since the large majority of orders are shipped the same day, all orders are processed upon receipt. Source I.T. Inc will make every effort to cancel an order prior to shipping, but is not responsible for orders that are unable to be cancelled. All shipped orders are subject to our return policies and a restocking fee.
ORDERS and are saved in ORDER history and may be tracked and reviewed after 8:30pm EST.
All orders are subject to Source I.T. Inc credit card terms and conditions available here.
Backorders are created for products that Source I.T. Inc does not have in stock, or the quantity ordered is greater than the quantity available. Source I.T. Inc expects to ship backorders as soon as the product is available, but cannot guarantee a specific delivery date. Prior to shipment; a backorder may be cancelled by either party at any time without penalty. Backorders are subject to availability, and pricing may be subject to change once the item becomes available.
Credit Card orders may include charges for backorders if the product ordered from the manufacturer has been delayed. If the manufacturer is unable to provide the part, Source I.T. Inc will notify the customer, cancel the backorder, and will refund the credit card the amount of the backorder.
Special Orders, when noted on our Quote Tool or the invoice contain goods that are not in Source I.T. Inc inventory, and are procured specifically to fulfill the needs of the customer for this particular order.
Special Orders are covered under the Source I.T. Inc warranty, but are not eligible for a good parts return.
QUOTES pricing is valid for 24 hours from the date of issue. Availability is never guaranteed.
Quotes are emailed and saved in our internal Quote history and reviewed at any time an order is placed to insure accuracy of an order. An Auto fill email will be emailed to our customers, with their pre-filled cart post quote to assist with the completion of their order. Quotes may be converted to orders at any time pending inventory availability by clicking accept in your quote complete email. The converted quotes will be subject to current pricing and are subject to the regular terms in this document covering orders.
Requests for pricing changes can be placed via email. Source I.T. Inc will respond to the target price request as soon as possible with notification to the user generally given through email. All expired Target Price Confirmations will be saved in MY ACCOUNT/QUOTE HISTORY and may be reactivated at any time. However, price and availability may be subject to change.
CONDITION OF PRODUCT
Source I.T. inc offers its customers product that is new, refurbished, and used.
New: New direct from the manufacturer.
Manufacturer Refurbished: Manufacturer Refurbished is built to the same standards as brand new product.
Preowned Refurbished: Preowned Refurbished is product that goes through Source I.T. Inc ‘s refurbishment process and is brought to the most optimum quality possible which may have imperfections.
All product new, refurbished, and pre-owned refurbished carries a minimum of a 30 day warranty. Please review our RMA policy.
RETURNS AND RMA POLICY
Source I.T. Inc will not accept returns unless a return authorization number has been issued.
Although the Source I.T. Inc technical team tests all products with the most current diagnostics available before they are sold, it may be necessary to return products in some cases. RMA numbers are issued only after the customer requests an RMA and provides the part number, quantity, serial number(s) and a brief description of the failure of the part to be returned. The following Source I.T. Inc RETURNS AND RMA policy will help expedite this process:
- All RMA’s must be received within 30 day warranty period. The Source I.T. Inc Warranty starts from the date of the invoice. Customers may request an RMA in the Request RMA. All RMA numbers will be emailed to the customer.
- Source I.T. Inc is not responsible for damages incurred in transit. Customers who receive goods damaged in shipping must notify the shipping agent and file an insurance claim.
- RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date issue and will automatically be cancelled if the RMA is not received within this time. If an RMA number expires, the customer can request an extension within the warranty period. Returns without a valid RMA number will be refused. RMAs must be shipped on the customer’s account. Any returns shipped collect to Source I.T. Inc will be refused.
- Source I.T. Inc warranty covers replacement or repair, at our option, of any product found to be defective within the warranty period. If no replacement product is available at that time, Source I.T. Inc will issue a credit for the product only. Source I.T. Inc will not issue credit for shipping. Returns are for replacement or credit and NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE MADE.
- Advance replacements for DOA products currently available in inventory can be shipped immediately as a separately billed order using the original po number and “/R” and will be shipped on Source I.T. Inc shipping account. When the defective RMA item is returned, the REPLACEMENT ORDER (which includes shipping charges) will be credited. However, if the returned item is in good working condition, a restock fee of either $25 or 20% whichever is greater will be applied and the customer will be responsible for the replacement shipping charges.
- RMAs must be returned in the original packaging. Items originally shipped to the customer on a pallet, must be returned to Source I.T. Inc on a pallet.
- Returns or replacements for shortages or discrepancies must be requested within 48 hours of receipt of order to guarantee receiving an RMA number.
- Returns tested by Source I.T. Inc and found to be working will be returned to the customer or charged a restock fee of either $25 or 25% whichever is greater.
- Any special order part is covered under warranty, but cannot be returned as a good part return.
- RMAs will be issued for good part returns within 30 days of the invoice date. Good part returns must be received by Source I.T. Inc on or before the 30th day or will be refused. No returns for good parts will be issued after 30 days. All good part returns are subject to a restock fee of either $25 or 25% whichever is greater.
- Chargebacks and unauthorized deductions from invoice payments may result in an account being put on credit hold. Credit memos are issued from valid returns and should be referenced when used with a payment.
- As an authorized HP parts distributor Source I.T. Inc tests HP/Compaq product with the most current level of HP diagnostic software. HP/Compaq product that passes HP diagnostic software but fails third party software will not be issued an RMA number. HP/Compaq product received by Source I.T. Inc that passes HP diagnostic software but fails third party software will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- Any returns that do not meet these terms will be refused.
- Shipping costs will not be refuneded on RMA’s, and the cost of return shipping of the RMA is to be at the cusotmers expense.
Shipping costs are calculated by using a package’s dim weight and the type of service requested, ie: Fedex Priority Overnight. Source I.T. Inc cannot guarantee shipping rates on shipments, or on time delivery as delivery times are subject to the freight Carrier’s terms and conditions.
International Orders: If the order is a drop shipment, the customer must send Source I.T. Inc a Commercial Invoice. If the customers is billing a third-party, freight charges must be on the customer’s PO (see 3rd Party Billing Agreement below). Source I.T. Inc cannot bill 3rd party shipping between two countries. Customer is responsible to trace and track packages after shipping the order and providing the customer with tracking information. Source I.T. Inc cannot be held liable for any delay or any other issues relating to Customs or otherwise.
If the customer does not provide Source I.T. Inc with a shipping account number or insurance waiver, customer will be charged Source I.T. Inc rate and insurance.
Customer is responsible for the filing of any and all claims, and for the tracing and tracking of all shipments billed to the account number.
In the event the designated carrier rejects billing to or use of the account number, Customer shall be solely responsible for any and all freight costs, giving Source I.T. Inc the right, and is hereby authorizing Source I.T. Inc to debit any Customer account for the freight costs or to separately invoice Customer for said freight costs.
Shipping – Via Canada post
please Note that Source I.T. does not take responsibility for any lost items shipped via Canada post. Refunds will not be issued for items that do not arrive shipped via this courier.
SHIPPING – THIRD PARTY BILLING AGREEMENT
When the Customer places an order and instructs Source I.T. Inc to use a 3rd party shipping carrier for shipment and delivery of products to Customer and/or their end user, the Customer authorizes Source I.T. Inc to bill any and all freight charges or costs related to said shipment and delivery to the account number listed on the order.
Customer represents that Customer authorized by the freight carrier or by the end user, as applicable, to use the account number and that the account number is valid, is properly formatted and is otherwise correct in all material respects.
Customer is responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of the account number, confirming that it is valid and written in the proper format.
Source I.T. Inc warranties most parts, new and refurbished for a minimum of 30 days. There is no warranty on plastic parts. Please review our RMA Policy.
SUBSTITUTE PART NUMBERS
A substitute part number is an item recognized by Source I.T. Inc product expert as an equivalent part. If Source I.T. Inc is sending a customer an item referenced by a substitute part number, it will be indicated by a Source I.T. Inc salesperson. All products are subject to substitution.
COPYRIGHTS, PATENTS AND LICENSES
The entire contents of the Website, which contain proprietary and confidential information, are the exclusive property of Source I.T. Inc and are protected by copyright, patent and other intellectual property laws. Source I.T. Inc is granting Users a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access the Website for the sole purpose of examining the Source I.T. Inc inventory to determine whether to make a bona fide purchase from Source I.T. Inc Except for its own User specific information (e.g., order information and user account history), the User may not print or download any portion of the materials for any other use. Any copying, redistribution, publication or retransmission of any portion of Website material, without the express written permission of Source I.T. Inc, is strictly prohibited.
- Any dispute arising out of this transaction shall be interpreted and governed by the laws of The province of Ontario, Canada. and the parties consent to the jurisdiction of the courts located in Ontario, which shall be the exclusive forum for the resolution of such disputes.
- In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions herein, on the invoice and those set forward on the purchase order, the terms and conditions set forth in this document shall control the outcome.
Source I.T. Inc cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files or software of any kind, or from any source, available for downloading through the Website will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan Horses or other code or defects that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. User is responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy external to the Website for the reconstruction of lost date. It is the responsibility of the User to insure the accuracy and completeness of any information provided by user to Source I.T. Inc through the Website. Source I.T. Inc disclaims all other warranties in connection with the use of the Website, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third party rights, and fitness for particular purpose. The duration of any statutorily-required warranty period shall be limited to the term of the limited warranty. In no event shall Source I.T. Inc be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including without limitation, those damages resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not the user has been advised of the possibility of damage, or under any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or the communication or transmission of information to or from the Website.